Morning Workshops start at 9 am
Afternoon Workshops start at 1 pm.
Click on the class to be taken to the workshop.
Workshop fees for Students who cancel their workshops after April 25, 2022 are non refundable.
If a workshop is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances by Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival, all fees will be refunded to students taking the cancelled class.
Friday May 27, 2022
FRIDAY MORNING WORKSHOPS – May 27, 2022 – 9 AM
- Beginning Spinning on a Wheel – Beth Collier – LIMITED
- Triloom Weaving: Elf Hat with Continuous Method – Amy Shelton –
FRIDAY AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS – May 27, 2022 – 1 PM
- Beginning Tatting: Roiana Buckmaster –
- Freestyle Weaving: Q. Wirtz – LIMITED
- Knitting Sock Anatomy- Heel and Toe Designs for cuff down Socks: Evangeline (Nharah) Clark –
- Beginning Drop Spindle: Justin Near – LIMITED
- Diagrams made easy for Crocheters: Jonee Davis –
- Natural Dyeing: Jill Wood –
Saturday May 28, 2022
SATURDAY MORNING WORKSHOPS – May 28, 2022 – 9 AM
- Beginning Wheel Spinning: Beth Collier – FULL
- Getting Batty with It- Art-BAtt Tools & Techniques: Q. Wirtz –
- Tunisian Crochet: Amy Shelton –
- Natural Dyes from your Garden: Gina Levesque –
- Learning to Twine: Jonee Davis –
- Intermediate Tatting: Sallie Pollock –
SATURDAY AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS – May 28, 2022 – 1 PM
- Unraveling Knitted Items: Justin Near –
- Inkle Weaving: Roiana Buckmaster – LIMITED
- Intro to Nailbinding & Lucet: Evangeline (Nharah) Clark –
- Lesser Known Natural Dyes: Gina Levesque –
- Advanced Tatting: Sallie Pollock
- Beginning Tapestry Class: Robin Goaty